INFORMATION AND MEASURES
FIND OUT ABOUT THE LATEST COVID-19 INFORMATION AND MEASURES
In light of the current situation linked to the Covid-19 pandemic, we have put together some responses to the most common questions about your upcoming stay and holiday plans. We regularly update all of this information as the situation unfolds and measures are communicated by the French authorities.
INFORMATION ON 09 august
According to the latest directives from the French government, a valid “HEALTH PASS” will be required for all people over 18 years of age who are to stay at our holiday resort.
Your “HEALTH PASS” will be checked at reception on the day of your arrival.
You may present your “HEALTH PASS” either in printed format or via the “EU Digital Covid Certificate” app which can be downloaded to your mobile phone.
Once you have shown your “HEALTH PASS” you may enjoy your accommodation and all our services – restaurants, pools, shops, activities and concerts – during your stay without needing to show the pass again.
Children under 18 years old will not be required to comply with these requirements at least until 30 August.
SO WE’RE CLEAR
- Café, bar and restaurant terraces are open.
- The pools are open
- All shops and services are available.
- Our activities will take place outdoors with no limit to the number of participants.
- National curfew comes to an end.
- Inter-regional travel is allowed.
Wearing a mask is required.
For outdoor areas, masks must be worn where social distancing cannot be respected, such as at our events.
We have updated our protocols to ensure you have a safe and peaceful stay:
- Preparation for your early check-in using the E-checkin system.
- Our teams have been trained on all the required health rules and regulations.
- Signs have been placed around the resort to remind guests of the rules.
We are going to do everything we can to make holiday getaway even more amazing. Here are some answers to questions that will make your stay a little easier:
What is a valid HEALTH PASS?
Vaccination, on condition that the individual has had a full vaccination and has passed the required
period after their last injection:
- 1 week after the second injection for double injection vaccines (Pfizer, Moderna and AstraZeneca)
- 4 weeks after single injection vaccine (Janssen)
- 2 weeks after the injection for vaccines for people who have had the Covid infection (1 single injection)
Proof of a negative PCR test or antigen test dated within 48 hours. Note that self-tests do not meet
the requirements of the HEALTH PASS.
The result of a PCR test or antigen test showing the recovery from Covid-19, dated at least 11 days
before but less than 6 months.
How do I get a PCR test?
There are a number of laboratories and pharmacies in the area available for this test. Drop-in tests
are available from Monday to Saturday between 8 am and 6 pm. Please do contact us with your questions via the reception. Our team is there to make your life easier!
What do I need to enter France?
If you live outside France and you wish to travel to the country, you will need to show your digital or
paper copy of the “EU Digital Covid Certificate”. This is required for all persons over the age of 12
- If you are vaccinated, 7 days after your second dose is sufficient
- If you have not been fully vaccinated, you will need a PCR test or antigen test of less than 24 hours or 72 hours depending on the country where you live. (United Kingdom, Spain, Portugal, Greece, Cyprus and the Netherlands: less than 24 hours | Other countries: less than 72 hours)
Can I delay my stay?
You can postpone your stay, at no cost, at any time this year. Customers who prefer to delay to a later date may do so with the help of our teams and by contacting us by email.
Can I cancel my booking?
While we get used to this extraordinary situation, we have provided the Freedom Offer for this year: A Covid guarantee for a stay with complete peace of mind. Cancellation is free until 7 days before your arrival. Once this deadline has passed, you can
cancel under specific COVID-19 conditions and with documented evidence. Payment conditions have also been made more flexible: a 30% deposit at the time of booking and payment of the balance 14 days before arrival.
Can I use my voucher?
In these exceptional times, we issued vouchers for the sums already paid for holidays cancelled between 1 May 2020 and 13 June 2020. These vouchers are valid for 18 months from the date of cancellation of your booking and allow you to plan a new holiday at a time that suits you. But don’t worry if your new holiday plans cost less than the value of the voucher, the difference will be made into a voucher that you can use as you wish.
Please rest assured that the safety and well-being of our customers, employees and partners are our absolute priority. We are currently putting everything into place to support you before your holiday and to ensure your stay is in the best conditions possible.