- Company name: Rives d'Arc
- Legal form: Société à associé unique
- Capital: 8 400,00 Euros
- Registration: 529 195 802 R.C.S.
- Headquarters: Quartier de Pracoutiel 07150 Vallon-Pont-d'Arc
- Telephone: +33 4 75 88 00 48
- Responsable editor: David LUFTMAN
- Firm name of the hosting company: VIXNS
- Host address: 22 Ancien chemin de Jaumard, 83 140 Six Fours
- Phone number of the hosting company: +33(0)4 94 71 04 72
Site design and production : Metycea SARL
Lodging : VIXNS
This site has been realized on the platform eZ Publish
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS:
Unless stated otherwise, the company is the rightful owner of the copyright of all elements on this website, in particular texts, images, photos, maps, posters, logos and other files.
Reproduction of the webpages of this site is authorised on paper only, under the condition that the following three terms are respected:
- free distribution
- the integrity of the content is respected (no modifications or changes) and the source is mentioned.
- explicit mention of this site ‘https://www.rivesdarc.com’ as the source and notice that copyrights are strictly limited to private use. Copyrights can not be granted for commercial purposes.
Trademarks and other emblems displayed on this site are the property of PRAIRIES DE LA MER or are published under rightfully obtained licenses.
LINKING TO THE WEBSITE
The website ‘https://www.rivesdarc.com’ authorises hyperlinks referring to its content with the following restrictions:
- deep linking is not allowed
- the source must be mentioned.
However, no authorization is granted to websites publishing offensive, illegal, subverting or indecent content.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- Registration of this website at the French data protection authority CNIL. This website has been registered at the CNIL under number ***.
- Distribution of personal data: The collected data will not be distributed or sold to a third party. The data will be stored in the data bases managed by the person in charge of processing the personal data who ensures the security by taking the appropriate and reasonable measures with due regard to the current state of technology and the implementation costs involved. The editor does not effectuate any transfers of personal data collected on his site to non-EU countries that do not provide protection levels equivalent to those applicable in the European Union.
- Reporting of the collection and processing of personal data at the CNIL: In accordance with the French data protection law of January 6, 1978, data collection and electronic processing of these data by us shall be reported beforehand to the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL www.cnil.fr). You can check the registration of this website http://www.rivesdarc.com and the registration of your data by this website by writing a letter to C.N.I.L., 21 rue Saint Guillaume, 75340 Paris cedex 07, France or by sending an email to email@example.com.
- How to exercise your right to access, amend and object to your personal data: In accordance with the French data protection law of January 6, 1978, you have a right to access, amend, rectify and delete your personal data. The exercise of the right to delete data is constrained by legal obligations and regulations requiring the retention of certain tax and accounting records that are compelling to the issuer.
You can exercise these right by: sending a letter to the attention of the person in charge of processing the personal data to the following address: ‘Route des Gorges 07150 Vallon-Pont-d’Arc FRANCE’. Requests will be processed within two months. If you have suggestions or questions concerning this website, please send an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org