A few steps away from your cabin, on the South Bank, come and discover the Ibie Gardens, a relaxing man-made tribute to nature.
Stroll through the gardens along the many paths and wonder at the countless plants and animals that inhabit this preserved space.
The Ibie Gardens offer you a new way to discover nature, an experience where learning about biodiversity becomes fun and inspiring.
- Explore and learn on the educational trails
- Understand your environment
- Walk through the flora and fauna
- Learn about the benefits of nature
Escape and explore this large natural space. Let yourself be carried away by a place of communion that awakens all of your senses with rejuvenating plant and animal life:
- Admire the gorgeous colors that change with the seasons
- Taste the fruit from the orchard
- Touch the bark on the trees
- Smell the flowers
- Listen to the birdsong and the trickling water.