YOUR NEXT HOLIDAY
BREATHE A SIGH OF RELIEF!
During this particular time, we think it’s more important than ever to give yourself time to breathe and have something to look forward to!
Rives d’Arc is offering you the chance to take a break as a couple, as a family or with friends.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON 16/06/2021 :
Rives d'Arc offer you a break in the great outdoors to let you escape and relax, in complete peace of mind and security.
- The curfew comes to an end on Sunday 20 June
- Swimming pools, restaurants, shops and sports centres are now open
- Wearing a mask is required when you are indoors, this includes reception, shops and supermarkets.
AN IDEAL PLACE TO GATHER WITH FAMILY OR FRIENDS
Our infrastructures are mostly open and some of our services have been readjusted to offer you an even more exclusive experience:
- Bike rental is available, as all other outdoors facilities.
- Most of our activities will take place outdoors.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUTDOORS ACTIVITIES:
Our team has prepared the perfect combination of adjusted activities for your getaway:
- Explore the Ardèche on a bike ride
- Go canoe-kayaking with Aquabateaux from the camp site
- Join a nature hike with our nature leader Constant
- Take a stroll through the local villages
- Visit the historic villages of Balazuc, Labeaume and Vogüé
- Discover the famous Pont d'Arc
- Walk through the Païolive woodland